top of page
SERVICEs > Aluminum Fabrication & Installation
ALUMINUM FABRICATION & INSTALLATION IN VANCOUVER & LOWER MAINLAND
Structural steel is becoming more and more popular among new construction and renovations. Whether your project ranges from a couple hundred dollars to over a million dollars, Westeel Fabrication Ltd is equipped to meet your structural steel fabrication and installation needs in Burnaby and surrounding areas of the Lower Mainland. When you entrust us with your structural steel needs, you can expect us to complete the fabrication and installation on time and according to the highest standards for engineering and architecture.
Benefits of Aluminum in Construction
Aluminum has been synonymous with the construction industry in the 21st century due to several benefits:
- Strength– Aluminum’s main appeal is its exceptional strength to weight ratio. It’s lighter than steel and copper in weight but not brittle.
- Durability – Aluminum is naturally durable, able to withstand even the harshest conditions.
- Eco-Friendly – Aluminum building products can be recycled after they’ve been deconstructed, making aluminum an eco-friendly choice.
- Flexibility – Aluminum can be formed into just about whatever shape you want, making it highly flexible and customizable. It can be curved, bent, welded, shaped or sandwiched in-between other materials.
- Resistance to Corrosion – Because of its thin layer of aluminum oxide, aluminum is resistant to corrosion.
- Reflectivity– Aluminum can help lower energy consumption because of its unique reflectivity properties.
bottom of page